Friday, 9 April 2010

sorry guys

I know I should be posting about Roma, calciopoli II, what I refuse to acknowledge as a title challenge but prefer to think of as a battle for 2nd, beating Inter, going to Athens, all these things I haven't written up, even Padova-Cittadella last week, but I have 5 courses to teach, 2 honours sections, an independent study, translation, research, writing, a roughly 55-60 hour working week & currently also labyrinthitis so it's not going to happen for a while, not till the sensation of permanent sea-sickness goes away anyhow

8 comments:

Martinus Scriblerus said...

Take care of yourself & get well. xxx

Ultan said...

Hope you get better soon.

RIAZ UDDIN said...

your blog is very nice.Hi,Friend how are you?you can not only WATCH LIVE SOCCER ONLINE but also WATCH ANY LIVE SPORTS from my blog.
Please look at below blog.
http://watchlivesoccer-online.blogspot.com/

Antonio Gramsci said...

Get better, SP - I just had a bout of Labyrinthitis, too. Two weeks from start to finish - hope your goes sooner.

There are supposed to be these things called "Brandt exercises" (look 'em up on YouTube) that can improve things...they didn't do anything for me, but hopefully they may for you.

Terry said...

Hi amica, DON'T FORGET to tell! that we have not buy tickets.com for THE DERBY! Why not watch ONLINE!

Juventino said...

I hope you're feeling better, SP.

trassydicosta said...

your blog is very nice.
I really liked your article. Keep up the good work.
flower china
china flowers
china flower delivery
flowers to china

humbazine said...

Hi "spangly princess"!
I really would like to send you an email,but I just read that you came here in Athens! Did you want to check about the Greek financial crisis?
Anyway, we public a fanzine named as "HUMBA",something about fan's culture,sports sociology,memories,retro,etc..
We really would like to communicate with you.

Ciao
PiZita (on behalf of HUMBA!team)