Friday, 5 March 2010

azionariato popolare stuff

So one of the things which has been keeping me busy of late, as I'm sure you are aware, is the Azionariato Popolare AS Roma stuff, ie the supporters' trust we are trying to set up.

Since the launch press conference on 22 February things have got more hectic, and I haven't had the time to write about it for this place yet, BUT if in the mean time you would like to read some further info I strongly suggest you go here:

http://theliquidator.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/azionariato-popolare-as-roma/
http://theliquidator.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/azionariato-popolare-as-roma-part-2/
http://theliquidator.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/azionariato-popolare-as-roma-part-3/

to read what him indoors has to say about it.

or go to the official website, obviously.

5 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

Vaclav said...

Hi, this is very nice blog, if you are interested in link exchange, please email me at
support@soccer24.com.

Travel to Bhutan said...

I have read some posts and i am going to add this blog to my RSS feed reader.

Juventino said...

Spangles! Where are you? It's not like there hasn't been much to talk about. Roma is going to win the scudetto on behalf of Italy...and what the hell is going on with Calciopoli II??? Tell me it's nothing before this feeling of vindication goes all the way through me!

roseline said...

I have read some posts and i am going to add this blog to my RSS feed reader.
---------------
ROSE
Data entry outsource to India