Monday, 29 September 2008

rumours of my demise etc etc

No, I'm not dead. Yes, I spoke too soon when I said we were back on track, we lost mid-week at Genoa and though we beat a lacklustre Atalanta yesterday all is far from right with the world. Yes, things are mind-boggling busy. No, the end is not in sight, au contraire.

I am compiling a new course wholly of my own devising which is v exciting. I was asked to come up with something last Wednesday and it has to be sort of ready in proposal form this afternoon, which is also.. er... exciting. I shall stick summat up here once I've beaten it into shape, for you to mock/rearrange/sign up for.

hope you're all well, without wanting to get too Dear Reader-ish. I miss having the time to write regularly and to correspond however indirectly with all you regulars.

No comments: