Monday, 4 August 2008

best ever google search to find my blog

normally if readers arrive here via google they have searched for "roma ultras" "roma chants after goals" "fan violence in italy" or possibly "spangly princess dresses for little girls". In a different vein though I should like to greet, albeit belatedly, the chap from the UK who came here wondering

"do conservatories need to have frosted glass on the neighbours [sic] side?"

I fear I may have disappointed him in his search. But I am never (rarely) knowingly uninformative, and my spam assures me that it is important to differentiate myself from other football websites. It may be that most sites which discuss Italian football and/or European history remain strangely silent on the vexed question of conservatories, and the privacy etiquette thereof. So in a spirit of helpfulness I would say: no need for frosted glass, but maybe consider planting a tasteful hedge to provide privacy?

3 comments:

garibaldy said...

Do you and CB have something to tell us now you're out in Italy?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/2503371/One-in-four-Italian-couples-indulge-in-wife-swapping.html

TrentToffee said...

What would we do without you ?

(I reserve my question on investment tips for another day.)

ursus arctos said...

I imagine that if one was using the conservatory to engage in the type of activities that garibaldy cites, it would be prudent to have frosted glass all around . . .