Sunday, 25 May 2008

è nostra!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just got home, it is ten to three, I have lost my voice a bit, and twisted my knee, and people are still leaning on their car horns outside. I must go to bed. But I just wanted to say wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


I will tell you all about it tomorrow. Per ora, vi dico solo questo:

Barbera, champagne
Stasera beviam
per colpa della Roma la la la
per colpa della Roma la la la
Ai nostri color
Stasera beviam
con un bicchiere di barbera
e una coppa di champagne!

5 comments:

Antonio Gurrado said...

I already texted you everything I thought.

Thanks for saving Italian football this season.

G.

punk said...

eheheh spangly!

Henry Ford said...

woop woop.

What did you win again?

xxx
c

The Jet Set said...

Very good news

Spangly Princess said...

HF: you may perceive, glittering vulgarly in the photograph, a tawdry bawble commonly known to observers and participants of sporting events as a "Cup", being an item presented to winners of what are on occasion termed "Cup Competitions". A tricky concept no doubt. The competition taking place in Italy, it is named with a plebian lack of imagination, the Italian Cup. That's what we won.

xx