Monday, 15 October 2007

oops

good lord, it's been a whole week since I last wrote anything. I was busy working. And then Chelsea Boy was here for the weekend. Which tends to lead to not being at the computer much. We spent a few days enjoying the autumn sunshine and forgetting about our respective stresses via the media of parks, museums, markets, clothes shopping, churches, cooking, chattering and an awful lot of eating and drinking. Really the weekend could only have been improved if Roma had been at home. Or if I'd found a brilliant bargain to match his very smart, beautifully finished cashmere-mix overcoat for only €50 (my position as bargain queen is under threat!) CB's efforts to learn Italian are progressing pretty impressively for a month's study in odd free moments here and there. We had a superlovely time and now he has headed home and I have lots of work to do . Ho hum. I shall put up a proper post in the morning, I have a post on the Museo della Liberazione in via Tasso to write up and an AS Roma ultras update brewing.

5 comments:

Richard said...

I look forward to the Via Tasso piece.

TrentToffee said...

"superlovely". Good word.

chelsea boy said...

My coat is seriously great. If I could find a picture of it you'd all be proper jealous.

Rev. Christopher J Taylor said...

Chelsea Boy just sounds like the shittest super hero ever.

Chris Taylor's secret thoughts said...

Wears nice coats though, I hear.