Stadium sold out except for the €250 seats. Great atmosphere, loads of noise, and a match which for a good 60 minutes was exciting and very positive.
Juve didn't look all that at any stage. They lost possession easily, were really dirty and niggly, and their attacking threat was sporadic and frequently half-hearted. And in our good spells we were brilliant, passing the ball around nicely, taking our time, making space, and creating loads of chances. The problems are these:
- why do we need 387 chances for every goal scored?
- why can no fucker cross the ball?
- is that why they don't bother getting into the area, cos they know no-one can put a decent cross in?
- who apart from Totti is going to score regularly?
- had someone won a prize to impersonate Mexes today?
Let's see if this swanky new video embedding thing works or not. I have my doubts, frankly. But it's worth a try. [edit: apparently so. So apologies now for the poor quality of the filmino which starts mid-way through the chant. Better next time, maybe.]