Wednesday, 27 June 2007

oooh

Daniel Craig is here in my college filming. Well, I say that, he isn't actually filming, he's being filmed, obviously. And he isn't actually here right now, he was here last night and he'll be here again this evening. So technically I've started things off with a lie, on both counts. Let's start again.

I saw Daniel Craig! loitering outside the computer room while I was trying to finish a piece of work. The bastard. Distracting me when I have way too many things to concentrate on. Doesn't he know I have a feature to write and a conference paper and a million and one other things to do? And there he is, hanging around in a tweed suit with a beard and a stuffed leopard right outside my window, the inconsiderate bugger. Well, there he was, rather than is. Gah! now look! he's making me lose control of my tenses again. Typical film-star behaviour, no thought for others. Already my sanity is on a knife-edge, what with all this work, and my English is beginning to desert me, and ... Wait. This isn't what I meant to say.

Daniel Craig! James Bond! Here! Nearby! Now! In a continuing temporal period broadly contingent with the present! Still quite goodlooking even with a beard! Although as I rule I have a strict anti-facial hair policy! And normally eschew the use of exclamation marks!

*goes to have a lie down*

6 comments:

punk said...

che fortuna vedere daniel craig!

Aussie Romanista said...

anyone else hear that buzzing sound??
bzzzzzzzzzz!......

TrentToffee said...

...deep breaths girl. Forget "Layer Cake" just focus on the beard and you'll soon be alright.

I'm getting those annoyed looks again :0)

De Vertalerin said...

Albert is in Alessandria, should be past Genova tomorrow, on the home straight now.

His passport still hasn't arrived home, mind. The postal strike won't be helping.

* (asterisk) said...

I like exclamation marks! In the right places, of course. Less keen on Daniel Craig, but I am succumbing to his charms a little. Not in a gay way, though.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

hahahah... you HAVE to meet him.

and i'm the opposite. i have a strict "must have facial hair" policy. well... maybe not "must" but man i love facial hair. and tattoos.

mmmmm...