Tuesday, 13 March 2007

so

didn't get job

but not really surprised

not upset either since has been a useful experience from which I've learned various things and I have a better idea I think both of what I want and of maybe where my strengths & weaknesses lie.

When the head of department called me this afternoon to tell me, he was very charming, and said lots of encouraging and supportive things and was very kind about my work and presentation. He said not to be down hearted. Which I'm not, it's been interesting.

Onwards and hopefully upwards.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

pazienza!
resta comunque una esperienza interessante
che ti servirà in futuro, molto.

Pierre said...

Sorry about this, Vanda... Your turn will come, no doubt! Take care...

martinobhoy said...

Sorry to hear it.

Dont know if it'll help but in these circumstances my gran used to say

"What's meant for you wont go by you."

* (asterisk) said...

Stuff em. Didn't want their stoopid job anyways, right? Onwards and upwards.

Red said...

And it's all good in terms of refining your interview style, no?

Martha Elaine Belden said...

so sorry you didn't get the job. but i'm so impressed how positive you seem!

i'm so glad you're able to view it as a positive experience and learn from it :)