Thursday, 21 December 2006

some random observations

Christian Chivu looks quite a lot like my ex-fiancé. In fact, if you mixed 75% Ex with 25% David Boreanaz (Angel) you'd get the rather tasty Chivu.

When you slice deeply into the tips of your fourth and fifth fingers, even cutting through the nail, with a serrated table knife, such that blood gushes forth vigorously for some half an hour, you feel daft, exasperated, and in a lot of pain.

I don't like being single. Whilst friendship and casual sex are both fine and dandy, and I have plenty of both in my life, I want a bit more. Is that unreasonable?


Today I have been mostly listening to: the very wonderful Etta James
Today I have been mostly eating: panettone classico.
Today I have been mostly watching: Torino 1 - 2 Roma. decent game. extraordinarily good performance from Mancini.
Odd graffiti of the day: TOTTI SORDO (on the tangenziale near the Batteria Nomentana)

5 comments:

deVertalerin said...

See what you mean.In fact, the Ex plus 25% broodiness. And dark.

Red said...

I like my panettone senza canditi, thank you. I managed to find a Tre Marie Tuttuvetta in a deli here in Kent... they wanted £11 (£11!!!), but I just had to have it. It's just not Natale without panettone.

punk70 said...

totti sordo? magari!:)

* (asterisk) said...

No nasty currants or canditi for me; it's pandoro all the way!

Spangly Princess said...

look you freaks, raisins and canditi are the POINT of panettone. tsk.

and eleven pounds?!!!! we paid €2,99 for ours (Motta, but still)