Monday, 23 October 2006

been busy

... moving house. safely installed in new flat now. my room is big and a bit echoey since I need to furnish it properly. I shall tell you all about it some other time.

not today.


since am hideously hideously hungover. went out with new flatmates. there was some kind of superstrength lager invovled. we watched the grand prix and then madrid-barca and then some other football. then things get about hazy, round about the 5th pint. Maurizio fell asleep in the pub. there was a taxi, I think. There was kissing and there was copious vomiting in the street, hopefully in that order and not the other way around though in all honesty I have no idea. Apparently Luciano pissed off the balcomy into the condominio's central courtyard. omebody put me to bed in all my clothes, contact lenses still in. I woke up at 7am feeling like death with my hair still in pigtails and lipstick on my pillow. I have some random bruises, I may have fallen over. eurgh.

2 comments:

De Vertalerin said...

Ah, poor love. Cose che succedono.

martinobhoy said...

Ahhhh the random bruises. A sure sign of a good night out.....